Delivery and Returns
Products ordered and paid for should be delivered to you through Royal Mail in 3-5 business days, unless otherwise noted. We will send you an email notification that contains tracking information once your order has been despatched. In certain circumstances they can take up to 7 days but you will be informed via email. We ship all orders through Royal Mail so please look out for the note if you are out.
- Deliveries will be sent via Royal Mail and cost £4.95
- Standard delivery 3-5 working days.
European and International Deliveries
Please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
If customs charges occur please note that you, the buyer, are 100% responsible for the fees. We, the seller, are not responsible for customs charges. Please note that orders for Europe can take 3-5 working days and sometimes longer. For New Zealand & Australia 5-10 working days or longer to arrive. After they are shipped all orders must pass through customs and the time frame that this takes is totally out of our hands.
If you have any problems with your order, PLEASE contact us as soon as possible so that we sort it out for you. We would like to ensure all of our customers are happy and we will always try our best to resolve any issues that come up.
Please keep in mind that our Tigs & Moo Natural Skincare products are handmade and 100% natural so they tend to have variations from batch to batch (slight changes in colour or scent for example) however they all have an expiry date which is set from the date they are MADE, not OPENED.
*Damages: If you receive a damaged product or item, please contact us immediately at email@example.com
We will happily replace any damaged items provided they are reported within 24 hours of delivery.
Cancellations, Returns & Refunds
- You the Customer have the legal right to cancel your contract and therefore your order with us from the date that we have confirmed your order is on its way.
- We will happily offer a replacement or a credit note for certain circumstances within 7 days of purchase. Please send us an email with photos and information to firstname.lastname@example.org with any concerns about your purchase so we can work something out.
- Your happiness is our main priority and we will do what we can to ensure you love all of your Tigs & Moo Natural Skincare product purchases.
- To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us of your decision to cancel this Contract in a clear statement by email to email@example.com
- You can return the Products, Goods in an undamaged, unwrapped, unused, unopened condition at your own expense.
- Tigs & Moo Natural Skincare will cover shipping costs for returns + exchanges that are the fault of us, but we do not assume responsibility for reimbursement or compensation of returned packages lost in transit without proof of delivery to Tigs & Moo Natural Skincare. We advise that you return your goods using the Signed For delivery option with Royal Mail.
- We will refund you using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise, in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of the refund.
- When returning the Products or Goods which have been cancelled, you must return the Products to 3c Orchard Way, High Wycombe HP15 6RF without delay and in any event not later than the seven days from the day on which you communicated to us your cancellation of the Products or Goods.
- The deadline is met if you send back the Products before the period of seven days has expired.
- You agree that you will have to bear the costs of returning the Products and or Goods.
- If the Products or Goods when received by you are Damaged or Faulty at the time of sale of those Products please return them within seven days of receiving them.
- In the event of Damaged or Faulty Products or Goods you will be offered an exchange or a full refund after we have received those returned Products or Goods.
- In the event of Damaged or Faulty Products or Goods at the time of sale we will pay in full any and all postage incurred by you.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions affects your statutory rights as a consumer.