- Your privacy is critical to us. We respect your privacy and comply with the General Data Protection Regulation with regards to your personal information.
- This website is not intended for children and we do not knowingly collect data relating to children.
- For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions:
a. Data Protection Laws means any applicable law relating to the processing of Personal Data, including, but not limited to the directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive) or the GDPR.
b. GDPR means the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
c. Data Controller, Personal Data and Processing shall have the same meaning as in the GDPR.
- Where you supply Personal Data to us so we can provide Products or Goods to you, and we process that Personal Data in the course of providing the Products or Goods to you, we will comply with our obligations imposed by the Data Protection Laws:
a. Before or at the time of collecting Personal Data, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected;
b. We will only Process Personal Data for the purposes identified;
c. We will respect your rights in relation to your Personal Data; and
d. We will implement technical and organisational measures to ensure your Personal Data is secure.
What Are Cookies
For more general information on cookies, please read “What Are Cookies”.
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of the this site. Therefore it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
The Cookies We Set
- Orders processing related cookiesThis site offers e-commerce or payment facilities and some cookies are essential to ensure that your order is remembered between pages so that we can process it properly.
- Site preferences cookiesIn order to provide you with a great experience on this site we provide the functionality to set your preferences for how this site runs when you use it. In order to remember your preferences we need to set cookies so that this information can be called whenever you interact with a page is affected by your preferences.
Third Party Cookies
- This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solution on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content.For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
- We also use social media buttons and/or plugins on this site that allow you to connect with your social network in various ways. For these to work the following social media sites including; Facebook and Instagram, will set cookies through our site which may be used to enhance your profile on their site or contribute to the data they hold for various purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies.
Hopefully that has clarified things for you and as was previously mentioned if there is something that you aren’t sure whether you need or not it’s usually safer to leave cookies enabled in case it does interact with one of the features you use on our site. This Cookies Policy was created with the help of the Cookies Policy Template Generator .
However if you are still looking for more information then you can contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org